Pokémon Rumble Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Rumble Rock

This is a forum made for members and followers of Team Rumble Rock to discuss updates, suggestions and other things like that.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Online

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jabberjabber8
Top Moderator

Pokemon Online Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Online   Pokemon Online I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:18 pm

For those of you who don't know, pokemon online (PO) is a downloadable battle simulator that allows you to build teams of pokemon from any generation and battle them with other users online, There is roughly 2500 people on at any one time so you will not be hrt of people to play with.
Screenshots: (click the image to enlarge)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I spend most of my time on the treehouse server under the name "[RR] Joe" but when that is empty, i either go on smogon or PO servers, when making a username you must write [RR] at the start that way we will all know who is who.

This is the official PO website and the download link can found here also.
http://www.pokemon-online.eu/

Last edited by jabberjabber8 on Sat May 28, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New download link)
Back to top Go down
M.L

M.L

Pokemon Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Online   Pokemon Online I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:25 pm

hey joe awsome i think you should create a stradegy thread and post a thread about sweepers and such to show people how to create a good team
Back to top Go down
Matt

Pokemon Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Online   Pokemon Online I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:30 pm

i would like to play this, i'll be [RR] Matt xD, BTW this is DVK from pokecommunity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Online   Pokemon Online I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Online
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Rumble Rock :: General Pokémon :: Pokémon Games-
Jump to: